Girl Meets Dress and Taste of London Competition
- 2x pairs of tickets for Friday 15th June – Evening
- 3x pairs of tickets for Saturday 16th June – Evening
Twitter – Follow us and retweet.
Facebook – Like us and reshare.
When is it and where is it?
- Wednesday 13 June 17:30 – 21:30
- Thursday 14 June 12:00 – 16:00 & 17:30 – 21:30
- Friday 15 June 12:00 – 16:00 & 17:30 – 21:30
- Saturday 16 June 12:00 – 16:00 & 17:30 – 21:30
- Sunday 17 June 12:00 – 17:00
Taste of London, will bring a delectably fresh line-up of the world’s best chefs, the latest greatest and most exciting restaurants, unique culinary experiences and the best gourmet producers to Regent’s Park. Combining the innovation, creativity and exceptional talent evident in London’s thriving restaurant scene, this year’s festival is set to be the best yet.
Food lovers will be spoilt for choice at Taste of London with 40 of London’s latest, greatest and most exciting restaurants popping up in Regent’s Park over the five-day duration of the festival. Restaurants making their Taste of London debut include the Portuguese sensation Bar Douro, Mexican taqueria El Pastor, West African Ikoyi, vegan Mexican restaurant Club Mexicana and Amalfi-inspired Italian Sorella.
The Taste Residence brings some of the best talent in the world to London for a once in a lifetime fine dining experience. Curated by legendary culinary star-maker Andrea Petrini, the most formidable force in the world of fine dining, the line-up includes renowned chefs from all over the world and comprises a bespoke small plate tasting menu with paired wines.
At The Fire Pit, a stellar line-up of chefs will demonstrate their skill in unlocking incredible
flavours over fire. Visitors are in for a treat on the Opening Night of the festival (Wednesday 13th June) as open flame cooking vanguard Niklas Ekstedt (Ekstedt, Sweden) is set to co-host the feature alongside festival favourite DJ BBQ. Rounding out the flaming hot line-up and sure to satisfy all fire and smoke obsessives are Josh Katz (Berber & Q), Lee Tiernan (Black Axe Mangal), Pip Lacey (Hicce), Leandro Carreira (Londrino), Oliver Gladwin (Rabbit/The Shed), Andy Oliver (Som Saa) and David Carter (SMOKESTAK). The impressive restaurant line-up includes Japanese inspired London mainstay ROKA, Anglo-Indian showstopper Kricket, inventive Brixton favourites Salon, Michelin-starred.
Taste of London Entry Pass – from £17 plus booking fee
- Entry to festival
Taster Bundle – from £31 plus booking fee
- Entry to festival
- 2 mouth watering signature dishes
Club Taste VIP Packages – from £52 plus booking fee
- Fast-track entry to the festival
- Access to Club Taste VIP Lounge & Garden
- A glass of Champagne Laurent-Perrier La Cuveé on arrival
- Your choice of 2 mouthwatering Signature dishes** OR 2 mouthwatering Signature dishes and 1 Taste Exclusive dish
Taste of Residence – £85 plus Taste of London Entry Pass & booking fee
- An intimate once in a lifetime fine dining experience with world-renowned chefs: Magnus Nilsson, Nicklas Ekstedt, Manoella Buffara, Sean Gray or Greg Marchand
- Bespoke 4-course tasting menu with wine pairing, aperitifs and digestifs by Zacapa (1 hour seatings)
We do next day delivery or same day delivery if you live in London, for all orders placed before 1pm, so its not too late to hire dresses of your dreams!
If you need any suggestions or styling advice for any event, email our stying team who can send you a list of suggesstions: Enquries@girlmeetsdress.com
Remember you can also book a London showroom appointment by emailing: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
5 winners will receive a pair of tickets for Taste of London (2 x pairs for Friday Evening and 3 x pairs for Saturday Evening). Open only to UK residents. One entry per person. Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered. Travel and accommodation not included. Entries close on 11th June 2018 at 1pm.