Win 2 tickets to the British Beach Polo Championships 2012
Here at Girl Meets Dress, Polo is one of our favourite sports – for the speed, the horses, the excitement of the fast matches… and of course the players!
We’ll be heading down to Poole in Dorset on 6th /7th July 2012 to watch the British Beach Polo Championships 2012 and we are offering 1 lucky winner and a friend the chance to join us.
Building on the success of the last 4 years the British Beach Polo Championships 2012 promises to be another phenomenal event bringing with it widespread sporting, business and social acclaim.
- Teams from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales will compete for the Championship title.
- Floodlit beach polo on the Friday night of the event.
- The Oakley Professional Beach Volleyball provides a good sporting balance to the Polo.
- The 4 x 4/Polo Pony Charity Race is a popular feature and raises money and awareness for Help For Heroes.
- Other sporting and social activities are to be enjoyed with sumptuous refreshments throughout the day whilst guests take in this exciting and glamorous spectacle, both on and off the pitch.
- The renowned AMIKA Beach Parties allow Players, Celebrities and Supporters to dance, relax and socialise until the small hours of the morning. Swing the Polo on Friday night will bring an eclectic mix of Swing and Jazz to the beach. Party the Polo on Saturday will be an electric club night.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous sporting day out, leave your answer to the following question in the comment box below + ‘Like’ us on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter: