Prom Dress Hire- The Top 5 Prom Dresses for Hire
In need of a ball gown? Finding the perfect ball gown dress for summer is a tall order.Â Prom Dresses and ball gowns are by no means in short supply. And then thereâ€™s the time of year to consider on commencing your pilgrimage for the perfect ball gown/prom dress(*es). (*You may be on the look-out for multiple special occasion dresses.) Ever considered prom dress hire before?
Special Occasion Dresses- A Question of Ball Dress Colour
The colour of your ball dress is a tricky thing to get right if youâ€™re hoping that the perfect ball gown dress out there looks on-trend and fashion forward, without jarring against your personal style. And as us Brits know all too well, summer weather can be anything but summery, meaning the ball gown, prom dresses selection process needs to be done while taking the weather into strict account. Â Here are some of the sexy numbers we think are the pick of the summer crop, available from our online prom dress/ ball gowns for hire collection:
Prom Dress Hire- Ball Gown/Prom Dresses To Die For….
1. The brainchild of 3 siblings- all fashion devotees, Lolita Karma ball gown/prom dress creations have the unique stamp of each sister imprinted in their style and finish. Â This ‘Lila’ ball dress is no exception. Â The ball dress is a sophisticated floor-length cut, while the dash of yellow across the body gives it that summery colour pop ‘pep’.
2. Edgy, sexy Australian label ‘Ruth Tarvydas’ – as seen coveted by many of the A-list set- from Rihanna to Jodie Kidd. Â Producing chic ball gown designs with bold cutting-edge twists, Ruth Tarvydas is the epitome of avant-garde when it comes to ball dress fashion designs. Â This orange beaded ball dress is a case in point, and it’s right on ‘colour’ trend.Â
3. Â A Girl Meets Dress fashion designer favourite, Dina Bar-El ball gown/prom dresses and other special occasion dresses retain a global appeal, as well as being popular with A-listers. This luxurious champagne coloured ball gown dress (far left) is fresh and sophisticated, and the open detailing at the bust hikes up its va-va-voom factor.
4. Our love for Ruth Tarvydas prom dresses, ball gowns, didn’t stop at one dress. Â This stunning ‘Rose Idol’ ball dress (below) is guaranteed to turn heads, no matter what the event.
5. Â Last, but by no means least, is the Amee Lou ‘Floris’ ball gown dress, part of the Amee Lou ‘Ready to Wear ‘After 5/Special Occasion’ dresses collection, from Aussie fashion designer, Amy Boers. Â Simple yet, elegant, this taffeta dress with asymmetric flounce overlay and mini-train is the perfect prom dress for summer. Â The light fabrics keep it seasonal, the cut keeps the look flirty, while the black adds just the right amount of sophistication. Â A perfect prom dress that can be dressed up or down. Â Â